Employment Opportunities at Good Shepherd
Being a teacher at Good Shepherd School & Day Care enables you to teach children in a Christian environment. With a Christian curriculum, daily Bible lessons, and biblical character training, we see the classroom not as a job, but as a mission field.
If you are mission minded and have a desire to work with children, then we would encourage you to stop by one of our school locations to pick up an application. If you are out of the area, we will be glad to send an application to you.
We have full time, part time, and substitute positions.
Current Job Openings
Chicago Avenue (Harrisonburg)
- Substitute Positions
- One 40 hour per week position
Neff Avenue (Harrisonburg)
- We are actively looking for afternoon closers (3:15-6:00 p.m.). Stop by to pick up an application. JMU, BC, EMU, BRCC, and high school students are welcome to apply!
- Substituting and Part Time positions.
- One 3 day per week position
- One 2 day per week position
Kindergarten Teacher - An education degree and knowledge of the A Beka curriculum is preferred.
Community Drive (Waynesboro)
- Part time positions and substituting.